Sponsor Directory

Newish to MC

Introduce yourself here.

Newish to MC

Postby Skirulefool » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:23 pm

experienced boater from southeast idaho that is newer to MC and just wanting to meet local boaters that like to burn fuel and bbq beef, my current boat is a 21' foot Frankenstein 1973 oakes hull remodeled by b%$&÷nkamp in 2004 for a "shop boat", center drive right hand stick, multi port 5.7 and having the HJ 211 switched out for a 212 currently
Skirulefool
Deck Swab

Re: Newish to MC

Postby lovetheedge » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:32 pm

The two up coming runs on the snake one with Western white water assoc and the other with intermountain jet boat assoc are great places to meet jet boaters from all over. See info in Idaho section. I will attend both.
lovetheedge
First Mate

Postby broncobran68 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:31 am

The Oakes sounds sweet. Would love to see some pics of it. I've been watching your mini vids from the Salmon, can't wait to get my mini windshield on and try it, probably next summer.
2001 21' Phantom Canyon Runner 350/212
broncobran68
First Mate

Postby Skirulefool » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:37 am

lovetheedge wrote:The two up coming runs on the snake one with Western white water assoc and the other with intermountain jet boat assoc are great places to meet jet boaters from all over. See info in Idaho section. I will attend both.

Thank you I will look for them, hopefully my boat will be done so I can attend
Skirulefool
Deck Swab

Postby Skirulefool » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:39 am

broncobran68 wrote:The Oakes sounds sweet. Would love to see some pics of it. I've been watching your mini vids from the Salmon, can't wait to get my mini windshield on and try it, probably next summer.

I sold my mini mag because I have a hard enough time using 1 boat enough, https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=XC8EqH5__UU here is a old YouTube video I found of my current boat until I can figure out this picture upload game
Skirulefool
Deck Swab

Postby Jetcrafter » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:54 pm

Welcome!!! Your boat is rad! Cool video. Trying to figure out your name/handle, do you ride a Skiroule?

The Skiroule below looks just like my first “big” sled I got when I was 12(ish). Looking back on it 440 was probably a bit much, Drove it through the garage door after I rebuilt the carb in correctly.... started it up and away it went! Right through the door!
Attachments
9B0BD4EB-BCA1-4831-B4AC-D6EFD84E20E6.png
Jetcrafter
Beer Boy

Postby Skirulefool » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:33 pm

Jetcrafter wrote:Welcome!!! Your boat is rad! Cool video. Trying to figure out your name/handle, do you ride a Skiroule?

The Skiroule below looks just like my first “big” sled I got when I was 12(ish). Looking back on it 440 was probably a bit much, Drove it through the garage door after I rebuilt the carb in correctly.... started it up and away it went! Right through the door!

In about 2011 I had a video I wanted to put on youtube and I had trouble creating a account and ended up with that user name so when my video went viral I stuck with it so there is no good reason, maybe I'm a fool for thinking ski doos rule?
Skirulefool
Deck Swab

Postby Skirulefool » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:33 pm

Jetcrafter wrote:Welcome!!! Your boat is rad! Cool video. Trying to figure out your name/handle, do you ride a Skiroule?

In about 2011 I had a video I wanted to put on youtube and I had trouble creating a account and ended up with that user name so when my video went viral I stuck with it so there is no good reason, maybe I'm a fool for thinking ski doos rule?
Skirulefool
Deck Swab

Postby whee » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:47 pm

Ski Doo?...sorry, we can’t be friends.

I’d like to get out more with other boaters but unfortunately it doesn’t happen. I spend a fair bit time running the Snake near Idaho Falls but it’s always fishing or swimming with my young kids.
I'm brand new to jet boats so don't listen to anything I say.
whee
Master Baiter

Postby Skirulefool » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:08 pm

whee wrote:Ski Doo?...sorry, we can’t be friends.

I’d like to get out more with other boaters but unfortunately it doesn’t happen. I spend a fair bit time running the Snake near Idaho Falls but it’s always fishing or swimming with my young kids.

I live on the snake in blackfoot we spend most sundays bbqing on a gravel bar while the kids swim also, always up for new boaters
Skirulefool
Deck Swab

Postby viking » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:15 pm

YouTube lets you change your account name. The old name will remain embedded in (some) URLs, but your "display name" can be whatever you want.
viking
Captain

Return to New to the site? New to Jet Boats?