Sponsor Directory

Irma Hurricane

Non Jet Boat related topics and chit chat. Keep it CIVIL.

Irma Hurricane

Postby DakotaFisher » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:55 am

Living on Miami Coast I'm looking to the South. Yes we are ready for the big impact !!!!! May God bless us All.
DakotaFisher
Deck Swab

Re: Irma Hurricane

Postby Lincoln » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:14 am

Stay safe. :Drink:
Lincoln
Captain

Postby DakotaFisher » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:03 pm

My name is Davide Alessio, Italian, lawyer. I was healthy enought to move to United State my family legally. I sold everything in Italy and I bought real estates here in USA. I run my law firm in Italy and what I earn I take in USA. My daughters (two step and one biological. I underline respecting the father of the twins that was and is always present for them) are now married with Americans. I have a (step) grandchildren.
My daughters are self employed; one of them (the biological) studies and I pay huge money for tuition. We didn’t take a dime from USA, we didn’t take vantage of USA, we didn’t take a work place designated to USA citizen. Instead we bring here money and investments. Now we are in Miami on the coast, waiting for the big impact of Irma. I see many, many people leaving (and I understand them). So why I shouldn’t do the same ? I could do it, because I own a property far north in the Midwest and my friends there are calling me all the time telling to leave. The answer is simple and plain: I’m looking forward my green card as result of family reunion and I want to became American EARNING ON THE FIELD THIS RIGHT. I start the first generation of American, and I feel that we have to earn our green card and citizenship. Your ancestors (and some of you veterans) fought battles, they died and took huges risks owning the right to be called Americans and transferring this right to you. I want do the same, even if in small part. I don’t leave, even I could, because around my community there are lots of old people that can’t or don’t want to move. Many family with young kids that can’t afford to move. My daughter that runs a stable has horses and goats and she can’t leave. So I don’t leave because here there are people in need. I have a house big and hopefully strong enought to give shelter to whom are in need, as a friend of my daughter with no husband and a little kid, living in a dangerous building. I can help also the old neighbours with no impact windows and shutters. I want to stay ready to help. I want to be the last one to leave the boat. I want to earn the right to be considered American not only for the money brought here, but also fighting for my beloved Americans. My American dream is to became American, a good one, and I want to earn this right not only on the base of the law and papers, but also for what I did, ready to give all. One day I want to look straight in the eye of the Americans born, saying that I paid my duties to became as them. And better of lots of Americans that have no respect for their Country and Flag. Since I was in my 4 years old I used to dress as a cowboy in Italy. From the morning to the night. My mom can take off my pistols toy, my sheriff star, my boots and my cowboy hat only when I was sleeping. I was born American, even if I was born in Italy, and I want to deserve and conquer this right. Not only with the money, but with much more, ready, as I always said, to give my life for this Country. This also for the future memories too: my descendents have to remember me and to be proud of me, as the first commander that brought the family in USA. Deserving all us to be called REAL AMERICANS !!!!
Last edited by DakotaFisher on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DakotaFisher
Deck Swab

Postby cbc7 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Well said, I hope you gain citizenship, I will be happy to call you an American.
cbc7
Novice Baiter

Postby KROY » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:38 pm

DacotaFisher, that sir, was inspirational. I hope and pray you are safe and can help your neighbors.

My parents story is similar to yours other than they were blue collar. They migrated here with four little kids and a canoe. :Noteeth: my dad was a mining electrician so allowed in with a green card and a job in an Arizona mine. I was born shortly after. My parents did the work and became U.S. citizens. I use to tease my brothers and sisters about having "green cards".

This country was built by immigrants doing it the right way.
Last edited by KROY on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
KROY
Novice Baiter

Postby Hell Yes » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Dakota, we need more of you, be care full and safe.
Hell Yes
El Diablo

Postby DakotaFisher » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:05 am

Guys, thanks for your thoughts. People in my house and neighbors get trought Irma with no personal and property damages. Thanks again. God Bless !!!!
DakotaFisher
Deck Swab

Return to Off Topic Discussions