Sponsor Directory

Picture Size Max 2MB

Show us your boat and where you use it.

Picture Size Max 2MB

Postby Admin1 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:16 pm

The maximum picture size is 2MB.
Allowed extensions :gif, jpeg, jpg, png, tga, tif, tiff

Here is an easy way to resize using software that is already on a windows machine:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/resize-a-picture-using-paint

Recommend making the width 600 pixels. Make sure you "Save as" and rename your file or you will overwrite your original.
Admin1
Novice Baiter

Re: Picture Size Max 2MB

Postby Erik Mendel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:48 pm

I would like to share something. The last time I attempted to post photos on the forum I found it annoying that I had to dump my phones storage onto my computer then resize and rename my photos. I found an app for Android phones called photo and picture resizer. It works much like your normal gallery does but the coding is already done for you. It's very simple to use. You can get it free from the app store there's a few different apps which will do the same thing. Once the app is installed you open it and it shows your photos just like they look in your gallery. You can then select as many as you want and select the size you want them to be. Hit resize and they will be automatically resized and added to your apps storage folder. Much like creating another folder. Their already renamed from there when you want to post a photo you select the document option and the folder created by your new app should be found under the images tab. You'll need to find that path on the forums choose file selection. It may be different on your devices but here's what it looked like on mine. Doesn't hesitate to ask me for help. It took me 10 mins to figure it out and I really think it's the easiest way to get the job done cheers erik .. one other thing to mention is that as you add a bunch of files the newest one will move to the top of your list so if your trying to post sequentially then you'll need to select the photo you want to show up last first and so on so your posted photos aren't backwards.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170618-222841-810x1440.png
Click choose file then documents
Screenshot_20170618-222912-810x1440.png
The blue 3 lines on the top left opens the directory select images then photo resizer
Screenshot_20170618-222944-810x1440.png
Here's the directory you'll want to select photo resizer
Screenshot_20170618-222903-810x1440.png
Here's the folder from the app click on multiple photos and when you selected all the ones you want click the open on the top right it will show you The batch you selected
Screenshot_20170618-223039-810x1440.png
Select the size on my phone 75% shrinks them down to around 150kb and Doesn't seem to reduce the quality
Erik Mendel
Beer Boy

Return to Jet Boat Photo and Video Gallery