Sponsor Directory

HammyMan OUT!!

Discussion about Jetboats, rivers and related topics.

HammyMan OUT!!

Postby Benny » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Is it just me or was that a bad look for Hamilton? The big dogs get a little heat and run? Maybe there is trouble on the homefront? They are obviously way too cool to hang here with us dipshits that buy their products.

Really a company that size doesnt have the funds to advertise hear?

Think I will paint my pump blue. To match the raptor badge. Then send them a pic! LOL
Benny
Novice Baiter

Re: HammyMan OUT!!

Postby Admin1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:43 pm

In all fairness I was contacted by Hamilton USA today . They told me that the person behind that username was not an employee of theirs . They also indicated an interest in supporting the site . They have asked that the thread in question be removed so that Hamilton can come here with a clean slate. I am going to comply with their request with the hopes that them joining us will make this site even better and more informative for everyone .
Admin1
Novice Baiter

Re: HammyMan OUT!!

Postby Jetdaddy77 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:56 pm

Admin1 wrote:In all fairness I was contacted by Hamilton USA today . They told me that the person behind that username was not an employee of theirs . They also indicated that they will be looking at the possibilities of supporting this site . .

That is info very valuable to the discussion! Thank you for fleshing out the story some for us and "peeling back the curtain" so to speak. I got the impression from previous posts he worked for a us distributor, not Hamilton "proper".
'93 North River 19', Kodiak 350, 3 stage, and plenty of smart marks sold
'04 Boice Titan 22', Stroked 6.7 LS, Hami 212
Jetdaddy77
Master Baiter

Return to River Jet Boating Board