Sponsor Directory

STOP BY OUR SHOWROOM!

Moderator: FFPAdmin

STOP BY OUR SHOWROOM!

Postby FFPAdmin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:27 am

Currently our products are available online at http://www.fishfighterproducts.com, but we also have a showroom. You can find a showing of our products in the showroom of Idaho Wrecker Sales in Mountain Home, Idaho. Idaho Wrecker Sales is only a half mile north of the freeway off exit 95. The showroom is open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We would love it if you would stop by and get your hands on our products. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (208)580-1904.
Attachments
Fish Fighter Products Storefront.jpg
FFPAdmin
Beer Boy

Re: STOP BY OUR SHOWROOM!

Postby Tfbruin » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:43 pm

Well I tried to do that but was told over the phone you really don’t have a showroom. Too bad I was ready spend quite a bit. I was going from Twin Falls to Boise to pick up a new boat and needed several accessories. Very disappointed, told to order over the web. I was looking forward to seeing your stuff, I guess I can order from anyone over the internet and get that service.
2010 HCM 17’ 2.2 SC Ecotec AT203 Rock Crusher
Tfbruin
Buoy Boy

Re: STOP BY OUR SHOWROOM!

Postby Lincoln » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:18 pm

I stopped by last week and yes most of the showroom is gone. But they gladly took me back and shied me all the goofiest and sold me stuff.

Even though the storage shelves aren't as pretty I got to see all the variations side by side. The old showroom didn't have enough space to do that.
Lincoln
Captain

Return to Fish Fighter Products