KWIK-PULL Anchoring System with Cody Herman

Postby FFPAdmin » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Fish Fighter Tech Tip - KWIK-PULL Anchoring System with Cody Herman

https://fishfighterproducts.com/shop/fish-fighter-kwik-pull-anchor-retriever/
FFPAdmin
Beer Boy

Re: KWIK-PULL Anchoring System with Cody Herman

Postby Idamainer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:15 pm

I am interested in this system and most will purchase over the winter. One feature that I like is the lockable set-up because my boat is spends most the time tied to a dock on the Roanoke River fishing for striped bass. It would be awesome showing off this product in North Carolina and Virginia.
1999, 21 ft Northwest Jet Signature Series, 7.4l fuel injected, Hamilton 212 pump
Former boat 2006 18ft Jetcraft Whitewater, 240 hp sportjet....a rocket on the water
Currently from Henderson, North Carolina running the waters of the Roanoke River.....previously from Star, Idaho
Idamainer
Forum Enthusiast

Postby FFPAdmin » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Idamainer wrote:I am interested in this system and most will purchase over the winter. One feature that I like is the lockable set-up because my boat is spends most the time tied to a dock on the Roanoke River fishing for striped bass. It would be awesome showing off this product in North Carolina and Virginia.

Thanks for the comment and we appreciate for the heads up! We are working our way east slowly but surely and are looking into a few trade shows out there for next season. Any suggestions?
FFPAdmin
Beer Boy

Postby Idamainer » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:13 am

This show is at the North Carolina Fairgrounds in Raleigh at the beginning of the year, fresh and salt water combined. They claim to be the largest in the southeast US.

http://www.bassandsaltwaterfishingexpo.com/
1999, 21 ft Northwest Jet Signature Series, 7.4l fuel injected, Hamilton 212 pump
Former boat 2006 18ft Jetcraft Whitewater, 240 hp sportjet....a rocket on the water
Currently from Henderson, North Carolina running the waters of the Roanoke River.....previously from Star, Idaho
Idamainer
Forum Enthusiast

Return to Fish Fighter Products