Sponsor Directory

Perfect Solution to Protect Your Boat

Moderator: FFPAdmin

Perfect Solution to Protect Your Boat

Postby FFPAdmin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:21 am

Many of us travel to distant and remote places to our favorite stretches of water. For most of us that means beating down a dusty gravel road which can reap havoc on our boats or trailers. The crew at Fish Fighter can help you find the perfect solution for protecting your towable from serious abuse. Our XD™ Removable Mud Flap is a perfect way to keep road debris from flying up and hitting your boat or trailer. They fit all standard hitches with a 2” x 2” receiver and the LR XD™ Mud Flap Kit fits standard hitches with a 2.5" x 2.5" receiver. Installation is a snap! All you do is install the Quick Mount to your hitch and the Mud Flap just slips on with one pin, no tools are needed. Our Quick Mount system allows you to easily remove them when not in use and we provide a Wall Mount Rack so you can neatly store them off the ground. The adjustable system moves up and down 17” and side-to-side from 76” to 102”, making this package truly one size fits all. Take a closer look at this awesome product here: https://fishfighterproducts.com/product ... ry/towing/
Attachments
ITD9401_Mud-Flap_G5.JPG
FFPAdmin
Deck Swab

Re: Perfect Solution to Protect Your Boat

Postby lovetheedge » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:47 pm

How much does it weight?
Do you have to store it laying down or can it lean up against a wall?
lovetheedge
Master Baiter

Postby FFPAdmin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:14 pm

They weight 41lbs. total. The wall mount hanger allows you to hang them up on the wall, otherwise for the best care you would need to lay them down while they are being stored.
Attachments
Flaps Mounted.jpg
FFPAdmin
Deck Swab

Postby NoProplem » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Looks good, for me personally I'd like to see the design on the flap weights be a mirror image from one side to the other, but that's just my preference. Having the design be the same on both sides when it is a directional graphic looks like it has 2 lefts or 2 rights instead of a pair.
NoProplem
Master Baiter

Postby NWB 2012 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Are these available to purchase at your place in Mt. Home?
2010 Hells Canyon Marine 17' Supercharged Ecotec, American Turbine 203

Previous Boat - 1979 Oakes 28'

Formerly "NWB" on this forum - lost the login to the black hole of the internet...
NWB 2012
Boat Enthusiast

Postby Lincoln » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:57 am

Yes. I dropped in a few weeks ago. Nice group.

You go into the wrecker and RV shop.
Lincoln
Captain

Postby FFPAdmin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:51 am

We have these in stock at our retail sales center inside Idaho Wrecker Sales! Located only a half mile north of the freeway off exit 95. Any questions just give us a call at 208-580-1904!
Fish Fighter Products Storefront.jpg
FFPAdmin
Deck Swab

Postby Oakes1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:33 pm

NoProplem wrote:Looks good, for me personally I'd like to see the design on the flap weights be a mirror image from one side to the other, but that's just my preference. Having the design be the same on both sides when it is a directional graphic looks like it has 2 lefts or 2 rights instead of a pair.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they're just cut though the stainless, unscrew the decorative piece and flip it. Just saying. :Drink:
Oakes1
EL Capi'tan

Postby NoProplem » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:27 pm

Oakes1 wrote:
NoProplem wrote:Looks good, for me personally I'd like to see the design on the flap weights be a mirror image from one side to the other, but that's just my preference. Having the design be the same on both sides when it is a directional graphic looks like it has 2 lefts or 2 rights instead of a pair.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they're just cut though the stainless, unscrew the decorative piece and flip it. Just saying. :Drink:

You could be right, I haven't seen these in person but all the ones I've installed have welded studs. Hard to flip around that way...just sayin.. :Drink:
NoProplem
Master Baiter

Return to Fish Fighter Products