Sponsor Directory

New to this whole thing

New to this whole thing

Postby ADVGabe » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Whats going on peeps?
I have been interested in the river jet boating thing for a while and finally registered on the forum.
I grew up in northern WI, currently live in the Twin Cities. Would love some input on where people run here in the upper midwest? I see some mentions of the Wisco and the Dells. :Power:

Cheers,
Gabe J
ADVGabe
Deck Swab

Re: New to this whole thing

Postby Sinkorswim » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Well? I have been running up and down the Wisconsin river here all last summer. Not much for jet boats here in southern Wisconsin. Looking to go to Northern WI to explore some new areas. Let me know if you got any trips planned.
Sinkorswim
Deck Swab

Postby Alagnak Pete » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:05 pm

I'm from Spooner, been in cities now for about 15 years. I had a G3 w 90 jet I'd run on upper croix and a few places in NW WI but I don't do that same water with the Duckworth I have now! Mostly on the MN, Miss, lower croix. What are you running for a boat?
Alagnak Pete
Deck Swab

Postby Ahusk » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Someone find a cool run in Northern Wisconsin and I will make the trip. I was born in Rhinelander and still have lots of family in the area. Elcho to be exact. Would love to come for a visit and run my boat while I am there.
Ahusk
First Mate

Postby Sinkorswim » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Alagnak Pete wrote:I'm from Spooner, been in cities now for about 15 years. I had a G3 w 90 jet I'd run on upper croix and a few places in NW WI but I don't do that same water with the Duckworth I have now! Mostly on the MN, Miss, lower croix. What are you running for a boat?
21ft Idaho jet boat 350 engine sd309 pump runs in 5inches of water with the hammer down.
Sinkorswim
Deck Swab

Return to Wisconsin