Sponsor Directory

Rogue bay

Rogue bay

Postby Mr GlocknHalligan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:02 pm

Anybody fished the Rogue bay recently? Getting ready to head down there for two weeks and it sounds as if it’s been dismal at best. Curious as to how others are doing or did.

Thanks
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man - Heraclitus
Mr GlocknHalligan
Beer Boy

Re: Rogue bay

Postby dweller » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:20 pm

It hasn't been very good this year. Very sporadic and even when there has been a bite there haven't been a lot of fish landed.
1995 21' Jetcraft Whitewater. LT1 5.7 Kodiak 3 stage.
dweller
Buoy Boy

Postby Mr GlocknHalligan » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:55 pm

Thanks for the info. Heard it’s been picking up as of lately. I’ll know more in a few days.
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man - Heraclitus
Mr GlocknHalligan
Beer Boy

Postby Dock Holiday » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:43 pm

Just talked to some of the locals at Gold Beach and friends of mine fishing is really bad this year. Good luck
Dock Holiday
Boat Enthusiast

Postby Mr GlocknHalligan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:59 pm

Spent the first two weeks of September down there... fishing was hit or miss. Sunny days seemed to be poor for everyone and cloudy/rainy days were better. We caught more fish then the years past but not as big. Most in the 10-15 range with the occasional 18-20 and a ton of jacks. I bet it’s running real hot right now. Still better than working!
Mr GlocknHalligan
Beer Boy

Return to Oregon