Sponsor Directory

delivery???

Small size, big attitude!

delivery???

Postby jetboatwanabe » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:28 pm

So I am in Idaho and would like to order a FireFish 12 or 14 foot mini and dont have pasport to cross border and looking for way to get one shiped thats cost efective, or someone that travels that way that might want to help out. Mabe some one thats wanting one also in Idaho???? :Drink1: :bash:
:chicken:
Rock Hauler, still gathering parts and saving money, getting wet soon but still paddling for now!
jetboatwanabe
Master Baiter

Re: delivery???

Postby Jayhad » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:46 pm

Have you asked firefish about delivery? I'd be surprised if they don't have an option. I know Jet Stream ships his kits and hulls all across the continent perhaps drop him a line and ask him.
I've shipped a few boats and I would expect you're going to pay around $2000-$3000 CDN. I just brought a 26' tri-toon from Vancouver to Calgary and it was $2800 CDN
Jayhad
Deck Swab

Postby jetboatwanabe » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:02 pm

Had a short conversation with them and did not seem interested in shipping at that time, suggested I drive up and get it. have found some one to held get to border in Montana. waiting on seeing if just one or more hulls will be ordered. and if can get them brought closer to me. :Drink1: :bash:
:chicken:
Rock Hauler, still gathering parts and saving money, getting wet soon but still paddling for now!
jetboatwanabe
Master Baiter

Postby Spud Rider » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:04 pm

If you would stop drinking and smashing your computer you could maybe call one of the local trailer manufacturers that deliver into Canada and backhaul it for you.
Spud Rider
Deck Swab

Postby rockchuckar » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:59 am

Spud Rider wrote:If you would stop drinking and smashing your computer you could maybe call one of the local trailer manufacturers that deliver into Canada and backhaul it for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rockchuckar
Forum Sponsor

Return to Mini Boats