Sponsor Directory

Mini

Small size, big attitude!

Re: Mini

Postby Sakko300wsm » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:47 am

Thanx whee.
Well the mini is all done and outta the shop - now on to the next larger project :Drink:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Boat less , but new ride in the works!!
Slowly building the boat
Custom Haxby 496"
Sakko300wsm
Master Baiter

Postby nak21 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:52 pm

Good day.
I am from distant Siberia (Russia). Very interested in your 12 Mini.
We have a lot of mountain rivers in Siberia. And so there are no boats. Order is not possible. Very far away and almost impossible. Tell me how you can build such a wonderful boat. Where can I find drawings for cutting metal. Maybe you have the opportunity to share with me your drawings ??? I'll be very happy. And I will be glad if you can devote a little time and occasionally advise me in building a tokoy boat. My e-mail N-ak-21@mail.ru For very many thanks. Thank you very much.
nak21
Deck Swab

Postby Barin » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:42 am

nak21 wrote:Good day.
I am from distant Siberia (Russia). Very interested in your 12 Mini.
We have a lot of mountain rivers in Siberia. And so there are no boats. Order is not possible. Very far away and almost impossible. Tell me how you can build such a wonderful boat. Where can I find drawings for cutting metal. Maybe you have the opportunity to share with me your drawings ??? I'll be very happy. And I will be glad if you can devote a little time and occasionally advise me in building a tokoy boat. My e-mail N-ak-21@mail.ru For very many thanks. Thank you very much.

Они не продают свои проекты лодок...
www.jetboatforum.ru
Barin
Deck Swab

Previous

Return to Mini Boats