Sponsor Directory

Impellers pumps whatever else

Small size, big attitude!

Impellers pumps whatever else

Postby cfs » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:37 pm

Just a little information. I have been running a boat with seadoo rxp power for 8 years now. I have done much research and development for my application. I have been happy to work with a guy that was in charge of technical at Skat Trak.
Having sent many of my impellers to him for pitch changes and build up balancing and other things. I am happy to let you guys know he has purchased his own company Impros.com so please give him a chance to service your stuff.The company is good with all makes and models big small whatever you need 36 years of experience.
Great fellow his name is Glen I cant say enough if it was not for him my boat would not run the way it does today. Trust me when it comes to this venu he is the best !
thanks for your time Carl

DSCN1834.JPG
DSCN1834.JPG (23.54 KiB) Viewed 905 times
cfs
Novice Baiter

Re: Impellers pumps whatever else

Postby AK Explore » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:50 pm

I have been working with Dave at Impros for the past 4-5 years with the impellers for my Mini. Did this guy Glen take over Impros from Dave? Great shop. Have 2 impellers for my Mini that I just send back and forth from AK in a if it fits it ships box.
AK Explore
Buoy Boy

Postby cfs » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:55 am

Glen sent me a text that he bought the company and is the owner now best of luck. :Drink:
cfs
Novice Baiter

Postby AK Explore » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:40 am

Thanks for the heads up. :Drink:
AK Explore
Buoy Boy

Postby NV Jet » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:29 am

Thanks for the info. I previously dealt with Dave and he was awesome. I'm running an Impros Hooker impeller in my boat (Yamaha 144mm pump) and it absolutely transformed the boat.

I hope Glen does well and Impros continues to be a good resource :Drink:
NV Jet
Beer Boy

Return to Mini Boats