Sponsor Directory

New Cowl Vent

Moderator: PPI

New Cowl Vent

Postby Snake River » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Pacific Powertrain now offers cowl vents that are virtually indestructible, and they are produced by our shop here in the US. These vents are hand crafted out of 5052 1/8" aluminum to insure strength, quality, and dependability. Our cowl vents are currently being used in new welded aluminum boat construction and will work great as a quality replacement part on older boats. We manufacture these vents in models to accept the 4" vent hose that is used in newer construction, as well as 3" for replacement parts on older boats. Our cowl vents come in bare aluminum to facilitate custom painting, or you can polish them. For a few dollars more we can powder coat them in black or silver hammer tone. We also offer several custom powder coat colors, please call for color availability as well as pricing. For more information use the link below or call us at 509-243-7840, and yes we do ship to Canada.

http://pacificpowertraininc.com/product ... cowlvents/
Snake River
Beer Boy

Re: New Cowl Vent

Postby markh2000 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:47 pm

DSCF0559.JPG
4" pipe piece welded into the transom gunnel
DSCF0557.JPG
Dual 4" transom vents
After breaking several of the flimsy plastic Perko models, HCM built these custom weld-on cowl vents for me. We have taken this design and are fabricating these for sale to our OEM customers and for retail sales to all of you folks as well. They look real good and will not fail. Mine are raw aluminum, but we cam polish or powder coat to your color...
markh2000
Forum Page Sponsor

Postby TRANS AM FISHING » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Here are the ones that were installed on my boat
Attachments
image.jpg
Life is good go fish
69 GTO JUDGE
2006 HCM RUSH
TRANS AM FISHING
Forum Enthusiast

Postby markh2000 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Nice job Trans Am! you wont break those off...
markh2000
Forum Page Sponsor

Return to Pacific Powertrain