Sponsor Directory

LED Lights

Moderator: PPI

Re: LED Lights

Postby odwil » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:53 pm

I am looking for some lights for my 16' sled I would like 1 to each side and one facing forward what is available and are you going to be at the Seattle show ? thanks will
odwil
Buoy Boy

Postby Snake River » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:21 am

odwil we plan on being at the Seattle boat show as a spectator but not as an exhibitor. We offer several work lights and light bars that will work for what you are trying to do. The choice between work lights and light bars for this style of boat are strictly the personal preference of the boat owner. Please visit our website at pacificpowertrain.com to see the selections that we offer or call me at 509-243-7840 and I will be more that happy to assist you as I can.
Snake River
Beer Boy

Postby odwil » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:10 am

thank you for your quick reply do you know what day you will be there maybe we have a beverage or two face to face thanks will
odwil
Buoy Boy

Postby INCORRIGIBLE » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:10 am

odwil wrote:I am looking for some lights for my 16' sled I would like 1 to each side and one facing forward what is available and are you going to be at the Seattle show ? thanks will

I am looking at doing something like this as well. Which light bar would you recommend for facing forward above cab? The 17" and 20" single row leds look like they might work good for the sides
INCORRIGIBLE
Beer Boy

Previous

Return to Pacific Powertrain