Sponsor Directory

Ride Idaho

Discussion about bike, places to ride and related topics.

Ride Idaho

Postby rockchuckar » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:28 am

Hi ,

If you are looking for a place to connect with other riders here in Idaho you have come to the right place. We have a small group that gets together weekly here in the Treasure Valley to ride and are looking for other people interested in riding trials to join us. Our levels of riding are from Beginner ( me) to intermediate on to advanced. Don't let that intimidate you though. All of us know what it is like to start and we are all there to help you learn and/or improve. With that said please leave a post and let's all start getting to know each other and finding someone to ride with. :Drink:
rockchuckar

Re: Ride Idaho

Postby rockchuckar » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:03 pm

reynolds ck wrote:do you ever ride out in the owyhees

Yes we do. We rode at the Point of the Rock a couple of weeks ago. That is just west of Silver Creek road. Where in the Owyhees do you ride ?
rockchuckar

Postby rockchuckar » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:24 pm

reynolds ck wrote:how about stopping by the house and letting me test ride you know where I am on Reynolds creek

Is this Mike ?
rockchuckar

Postby Caffeineo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Little late to reply but if we do get 2 mikes in the group I want to be known as Beta Mike. ;)

Glad to see the post on CL Jeff. Hope we get some fresh blood.......errrrr new riders. chicken
Caffeineo

Return to Trials Motorcycle Board